Oklahoma Governor Signs Executive Order to Help Babies and Parents
Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt announced the signing of an Executive Order calling for the formation of the “Helping Every Life and Parent” task force.
The Executive Order
The executive order will authorize the formation of the “Helping Every Life and Parent” task force which will be tasked with the following six points:
- Support crisis pregnancy centers in Oklahoma
- Eliminate unnecessary barriers to adoption
- Encourage and provide resources to local communities to help pregnant mothers
- Do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly to support Oklahoma women and children
- Educate Oklahomans on the reality of life in the womb
- Empower nonprofit organization and local faith communities to support families before, during and after birth.
Governor Stitt and the great state of Oklahoma are among the 13 states that have enforced comprehensive abortion bans.
Next step … Personhood
While abortion bans are a great and necessary first step, the fight to protect pre-born children does not end with abortion. As long as the child in the womb is denied equal protection of the law, we will continue to see abuses and violations of their human rights.
Visit Personhood.org to see how you can become a Personhood advocate in your state.